- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How we protect your security.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. Ever. Seriously.
This website may log IP addresses for systems administration purposes and/or to identify which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. (That’d just be uncool.)
We may use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss, theft and/or unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or your interactions with it, please contact us at: